Sarah E. Kim, DPM
Dr. Sarah Kim is originally from Seattle and attended the University of Washington, majoring in Environmental Science. After undergraduate school, Dr. Kim relocated to Philadelphia where she received a doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from Temple University. She then completed three years of surgical residency and was the Chief Podiatry Resident at South Nassau Communities Hospital in Oceanside Long Island.
Dr. Kim is proficient in all aspects of podiatric medicine and surgical techniques. She currently resides in North Bellmore with her husband, daughter and Snoozy the Schnauzer. When not working she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and dining. She is a sports enthusiast having played competitive golf and continues to stay active through jogging and yoga. More recently, she’s found a fondness for the Mets and enjoying a day out at the ballgame with the family. She loves her shoes and put herself through Podiatry school by selling them at Nordstrom which is why a career in Podiatry is so complementary. She is fluent in Korean and English and looks forward to meeting you.
- University of Washington - Bachelor of Science
- Temple University - Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine
- South Nassau Communities Hospital 2012-2015
- Chief Resident 2014-2015
- New York State Podiatric Medical License
- National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners, Part I, II, III
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management